7. “Feasibility Study for employing the uniquely powerful ESS linear accelerator to generate an intense neutrino beam for leptonic CP violation discovery and measurement (ESSnuSB)“, leader for Croatia: B. Kliček. Project No. 777419 (H2020), signed: 22.11.2017., started: 01.01.2018. Financed through Horizon 2020.
6. “Support for top-level research of Centre of excellence for advanced materials and sensing devices“, leaders M. Jakšić, M. Ivanda, M. Kralj, and M. Stipčević. Funded through European structural and 5nvestment funds (ESIF), MSE grant No. KK.01.1.1.01.0001
5. “Quantum entanglement for ultra-secure communications“, Leaders: Dr. Mario Stipčević, (CEMS-IRB, Zagreb, Croatia) and Prof. dr. Rupert Ursin (IQOQI, Vienna, Austria). Duration: 2016-2017 (2 years).
In this project we address scientific and technological aspects of quantum entanglement which lies in the heart of the secure information exchange, quantum cryptography, random number generation as well as some vibrant scientific research topics related to quantum information and secure communications.
4. “Holography and interferometry under weak illumination” HrZZ – IP-2014-09-7515, 01.05.2015. – 30.04.2019. Leader: Nazif Demoli, Institute of Physics (IF). Associates: Hrvoje Skenderović (IF), Davorin Lovrić (IF), Jadranko Gladić (IF), Mario Rakić (IF), Mario Stipčević (RBI), Ognjen Milat (IF), Mladen Pavičić, Denis Abramović (IF), Marin Karuza (University of Rijeka). Research areas: Optical physics.
3. “TRANSHOW1 Knowledge transfer“, leader M. Lončarić.
2. “ICT COST Action IC1306 Cryptography for Secure Digital Interaction“, Leader: Prof. Claudio Orlandi (Aarhus University, Denmark), Coordinator for Croatia: Dr. Mario Stipčević, Ruđer Bošković Institute.
1. “ICT COST Action CA15220 Quantum Technologies in Space“, Leader: Prof. Angelo Bassi (University of trieste, Italy), Coordinator for Croatia: Dr. Mario Stipčević, Ruđer Bošković Institute.